Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recent Gaming

As you may have noticed, much of my gaming thought of late has been dominated by Magic: the Gathering. Partially this is due to there being an active Magic group here in Canton, whereas it is somewhat difficult to find board game opponents.

The Mrs. and I have been playing lots of Magic, and she designed a mono Black deck. My two decks in operating condition are my partially constructed Jund Devour deck and my White Blue Black Elder Dragon Highlander deck, neither of which is very good, but are still entertaining to play against each other. Once I receive the final half of the Devour deck it should be pretty good, but we'll have to wait and see about that I suppose.

We played a game of Pandemic online last night with Tom on the normal difficulty setting and won fairly easily.

No comments: